Some place to hide form nothing at all. http://www.artofjohnmurphy.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photography tips 101


There have been many books, blogs and how toes written on what you need to do to take great photographs. Some on the functions of every camera ever made I suppose as well.

Here is my take on how to take great shots …

1) Only listen the experts if what they are telling and showing you is what you like !

2) Look at everything, every day and not just from afar, get right down , out or over there to investigate it in detail !

3) protect your camera from damage even at your own peril .

4) And this is the most important one of all … NEVER GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like everyone until they cross me. Laughter is the greatest healer and I laugh a lot !

Followers