Some place to hide form nothing at all. http://www.artofjohnmurphy.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Squeezy cheese and drive by slippers


Times have gotten stranger than drive by slippers,
Gets any worse and we'll all be growing flippers ...

It could be worse though, of course,
we could look and never find the culprits and an origin of the source ...

Like the rainbows end with no pot-o-gold,
The leprechauns got there first and the cheeky lil beggars were very, very bold ...

They stold the pot with guile and ease
then cooked up a batch of squeezy cheese ...

They cried and moaned they had no money
while all the time sucking sweet, sweet honey ...

But like to the Chauns we'll have to pay I'm sure
though all we'll ever see is a slippery stinking pile of manure ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like everyone until they cross me. Laughter is the greatest healer and I laugh a lot !

Followers